Designed for the discerning travel photographer this amazing photography expedition in the Peloponnese is a true voyage of discovery, a richly rewarding and highly memorable experience. Read more about Peloponnese.
Please, note that this photography expedition is very different from organized group travels with set itinerary as offered by tour operators. This phototour is a spontaneous, adventurous light chase. It’s all about the images we’ll produce, the insight and motivation for our photographic process.
Phototour Dates and Length
There are 4 day, 6 day and 8 day options, starting from September 12, 2017 through December 6, 2017.
Learn how to create great pictures in every lighting condition! On field photography instruction and guidance. Depending on photo tour length we also offer the following seminars:
- RAW Editing Workflow with Adobe Lightroom CC or Adobe Camera RAW
- Image Cataloguing and Metadata Workflow with Adobe Lightroom CC or Bridge CC
- Building a photography portfolio website with WordPress
Explore the immense and often spectacular natural beauty of the Peloponnese. Photography is a subtractive art, a way to concentrate and focus on your perception and experience. The sense of place and the sense of time are honed together in the pictures you create.
Heraclitus said “You cannot step twice into the same river”. The same place will be different at another time. Photography is a great way to experience and explore a place.
Enjoy delicious traditional food and wine in carefully chosen restaurants and tavernas. Experience the real essence of Greece, a rich mixture of widely varied attractions.
Feel the culture and authentic traditions of the place.
Rest in unique mansions with genuine local style and personal service. Relax on beautiful beaches, away from the crowds.
Small group, off the beaten path!
During this photography adventure we’ll visit carefully selected, visually inspiring locations in the Peloponnese. Photography is a solitary endeavor and our aim is to stimulate your creativity and passion for making great images and to encourage you to explore your own unique perspective and subject matter.
We’ll try to get to the best spots at the best times, adjusting our itinerary to make that happen.
Your photo guide, Theodoros has been exploring and photographing the Peloponnese for 15 years. As a native Greek he has a thorough knowledge of the country, its language and culture. He knows the best places to visit, when to visit them and how long it takes to get there. He knows the best places to stay and the best places to eat and drink. This knowledge combined with his passion for photography allows him to offer a unique experience for photography-minded visitors to Greece.
He aims to offer an intimate and personalized photo tour, which allows guest photographers to develop their individual expressive abilities and stimulate creativity and photographic vision.
- On field personalized photography instruction
- English speaking photo guide
- Adobe Lightroom CC Editing & Workflow seminar
- Image Cataloguing & Metadata seminar
- Building a photography portfolio website with WordPress seminar
- Field notes and Maps describing the main shooting locations
- Transportation during Photo Tour
- Lodging, quality accommodations based on two people sharing a room. Singles are assigned on a first come, first served basis
- Breakfast & Lunch in traditional taverns
- On-vehicle snacks and bottled water
What's Not Included
- Domestic or International air fare
- Arrival and departure airport transfer
- Snacks and drinks outside of normal meals
- Alcoholic Beverages (beyond included glass of table wine with lunch)
- International Medical & Travel Insurance
4 day (3 nights) phototour cost: € 980
6 day (5 nights) phototour cost: € 1450
8 day (7 nights) phototour cost: € 1890
All prices include VAT 24%.
Pricing is per person, based upon a minimum of 4 paying participants and double occupancy. Single rooms are subject to availability. We’ll try to accommodate travelers who request single accommodations, as well as travelers who are looking for a roommate. If a single room is requested, or if we are unable to find a suitable roommate, you will be required to pay a supplement.
Deposits, Cancellations and Refunds
A deposit of €500 per person is required. Payment in full is required 60 days before the departure date. Space is subject to cancellation if payment is not received when due.
61 days or more before departure: FULL REFUND minus payment processing fees and €50 administrative fee.
60 days or less before departure or anytime after departure: NO REFUND.
No refunds or credits are given if you opt out of any activity or portion of the itinerary.